Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Spain Holiday #1 - Day

I have just arrived back in rainy England after enjoying a lovely week in Spain. I always spend way too much time packing for holiday and I find it difficult to condense all my wardrobe into one suitcase! I have found that the perfect way to fit all the outfits I want into my luggage is to pack clothes that can be easily mixed and matched together to make numerous outfit combinations. The perfect item to do this is a colourful co-ord, which just happen to be completely in trend right now. The top and bottoms look amazing together but really work well on their own too!








Floralina co-ord, Adidas x Farm, Crop top Was £25 Now £28 (from eBay) Shorts Was £30 Now £14 (from Urban Outfitters)
Suddenly Stars Sunglasses, Paul Frank, Was £98.35 Now £16 (from T.K.Maxx) Available Here
I had been eyeing up this gorgeous 2 piece from the Adidas x Farm collection for a long time and thought it would be a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. It is a bloggers favourite and sold out instantly online. I went to a lot of trouble to try and buy it and ended up miraculously finding the shorts on the Urban Outfitters website in the sale with an extra 30% off! They were the last pair and I just had to have them. The only place I could find the sold out crop top was on eBay and I ended up spending £2 more than the original price for it (which is so unlike me and my bargain shopping!) but I thought it was worth it. It really was perfect for lounging around the pool and is so easy to wear. I also wore my Paul Frank sunglasses which I got super cheap in T.K.Maxx. The colour of them matched the co-ord and the silver detail on them is really sophisticated and gives them an edge.

A floral or patterend co-ord instantly makes you look stylish and is amazingly comfortable. Not only is it perfect for the summer, but it will be great for the fast approaching autumn too. Adding tights and a thick wool cardigan or jumper will quickly transform this look into a edgy, warm autumn outfit. I have put together a collection of my favourite co-ords available on the high street at the moment but I also recommend going to your local vintage shop and looking there as you often find lots of unusual patterns and prints.
1. Palm Tree Print co-ord, Missguided, Bomber Jacket Was £29.99 Now £21.99 Available Here Shorts £17.99 Available Here
2. Tropicana co-ord, Pink Soda, Top £15 Available Here Shorts £16 Available Here
3. Lola Geo Print co-ord, Boohoo, £25 Available Here
4. Ariane Chiffon Floral co-ord, Daisy Street, £24.99 Available Here
5. Fluro Flower co-ord, Motel, Top £20 Available Here Shorts £35 Available Here 




P.S I don't want to be back in England. :(

20 comments:

  1. I love the prints of this two piece. So pretty :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The print is super nice isn't it. Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Great post
    love your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other via GoogleFC and lookbook??
    if yes, follow me, let me know and I follow you too :))

    kisses

    http://www.duffymossdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will go and take a look at your blog now :)

      Delete
  3. wow. so pretty! i love your pictures :)
    just followed you on GFC, i hope you can follow back !

    xoxo
    http://kimvalledor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I will take a look at your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace we can switch places! I'd love to be in England right now. I love it! By the way that outfit is pretty cool, I don't think I've ever seen it before! Love the colors. Thanks for visiting my blog, I am following you back!

    Keep in touch!
    Jen xx
    jenteablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lets swap now. Thank you for you lovely comment and follow. Definitely keep in touch! xx

      Delete
  6. Love the two-piece you're wearing and thank you for your lovely comment!

    x

    Josephine

    JOSEPHINE T. // FASHION AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. want the suit for myself!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I look forward to reading what you have to say and I will reply as soon as possible!



blogger template by lovebird