Sunday, 31 August 2014

Spain Holiday #2 - Beach

The one part of holiday shopping that I really hate is bikini shopping. Ever since the age of 14, when my boobs miraculously appeared, I have found it really difficult to find cheap bikinis, that I like and that fit well. I can never buy bikinis in sets as the top half of my body is a different size to the bottom and I find that most DD+ bikinis are designed without a thought given to young people who might actually be wearing them! Plus they are super expensive. A nice, comfy bikini is a holiday essential and after spending ages searching for something that might suit my needs I managed to find one that, not only fits, but that I think is really alternative and shows off my playful side.








Popcorn bikini, ASOS, Top was £16 now £8 Available Here Bottom was £14 now £7 Available Here
Aviator Sunglasses, Ray-Ban, Borrowed off my sister, £135 Available Here
 I have always loved ASOS bikinis and got given one from the DD+ range last year as a gift. I have to say I don't think that range was as good this year however, their mix and match range always has something for everyone at affordable prices. After looking through about 20 pages I finally took a risk and bought this gorgeous popcorn bikini. I was unsure whether the sizes I ordered would fit but amazingly they fitted perfectly! I just love how fun the design is and it really looks amazing with a tan! The strap is removable which is great for avoiding tan lines and it really made me stand out from the crowd. I decided to borrow my older sister's new Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses which she got for her birthday. They really add to the stylishness of the outfit as they are a timeless classic. I love the whole retro feel to this look and will definitely be wearing it again. (someone please invite me on holiday again!)

P.S Hope you all noticed my Lord of the Rings tree of Gondor tattoo...

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Absolutely love how fun and fab that bikini print is

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gorgeous! I love the clever swimwear. So jealous you ventured to Spain. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! sucha a great post! you look amazings, fab and so pretty! <3333333
    love it!
    so look, I wanna to ask how about follow each other? I always follow back so let me know hun!
    have a great great great day!!
    keep in touch :)
    xoxo
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I will go and take a look at your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. Love that bikini! Its so fun


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/09/yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I haven't read it, I would never guess it's popcorn swimsuit- pretty cool :))
    Just followed via gfc #16 and bloglovin #25, hope you can follow back. xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a subtle bikini but that's what I love! And thank you so much for the follow. I will take a look at your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  6. What a cute bikini. Love it. Great pics! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will have a look at your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  7. Love the popcorn bikini bra soo fun! Check out and follow my blog http://www.fashionwithdebra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'll go and look at your blog now :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I look forward to reading what you have to say and I will reply as soon as possible!



blogger template by lovebird