Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Spain Holiday #3 - Evening

The key to looking good on holiday is to pick clothes for your suitcase that show off your tan by being the right colour and the right cut. The perfect statement holiday dress will help you look and feel good and really is a must for those wonderful evenings having a nice meal and exploring a new country.









Simple things dress, Oh My Love, Was £35 Now £8 Other Colours Available Here
Brown Sandals, Eco, Was around £80 Now £20 (off eBay)
Pale blue bag, Chloe, Borrowed off my sister, Around £100 (from Bista) Alternative Here
Gold fish necklace, Whistles, Gift Similar Here
I bought this Oh My Love dress from Topshop a few years ago and it fast became my favourite dress to wear on holiday. Not only is the colour absolutely amazing and really stands out against my tanned skin but it is super flattering with the low front, back and sides. It definitely is a head turner. I decided to wear it with my ecco leather sandals which I bought cheap off eBay just in time for my holiday. I often find sandals difficult to wear as they rub me but these really are the comfiest shoes in the world. As the dress is pretty dressy and over the top I found the sandals added a casual element that was just perfect. I borrowed my twin sisters Chloe bag which she got as a gift for our 21st Birthday. The light blue of the bag is really in fashion right now and complimented the dress well. To finish off the look I added a gorgeous little necklace I own from Whistles that has a small fish charm and bead. The bead on it matched the bag and the gold of the necklace added that final element of glamour to the outfit.

I also picked up some treats for myself whilst I was away. I decided to buy matching red leather bracelets for my boyfriend and I (sad or cute, you decide!) as well as a gorgeous handmade choker necklace with sunflowers on. I also did the classic tourist thing of spending my left over euros on a duty free make up travel kit from Clinique so expect a full beauty review soon!

Red leather bracelet, handmade from a Spanish market, 3 euros
Sunflower choker necklace, handmade from a Spanish market, 2 euros
All in one colour travel kit, Clinique, 47 euros
As if spending enough money in Spain wasn't enough I also decided to buy some things in London too! I have always wanted to try the Sleek contour kit but it has been sold out everywhere! I managed to pick on up on The Strand and will be reviewing this too at some point in the future. My best find was this lovely Ralph Lauren leopard print jacket which was hidden away in T.K.Maxx for a bargain price! It will be absolutely perfect for A/W14 and I can't wait to style it in a post with boots and a chunky scarf! Thank you all for your continued support :)

Contour Kit in Medium, Sleek, £6.49
Leopard Print Biker Jacket, Ralph Lauren, Was £249 Now £49.99 (From T.K.Maxx)


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that dress


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning girl. That RL coat is to die for!! Lucky you. Thx for dropping by and leaving such a nice comment. Just followed bacl #17 Please keep in touch.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I look forward to reading what you have to say and I will reply as soon as possible!



blogger template by lovebird