Tuesday, 14 October 2014

A new home.

I haven't posted for a very long time and I am so sorry for that. I have been super busy and have been living in the stone age for the past 3 weeks without internet. I can finally reveal that I have relocated to the amazing city of Liverpool where I will be living for the foreseeable future.




Liverpool really is great with a wonderful city centre full of shops, museums and a wild nightlife. The docks of the city give it a holiday feel and there are many hidden backstreets with beautiful boutiques, vintage shops and cafes at ever turn. I really am enjoying my time here so far. Liverpool is a fashion forward place so expect lots of outfit posts soon!

My new flat is around 20 minutes work from the city centre and is a cosy haven right next to the impressive Anglican Cathedral. I can't wait to start decorating it with antique goodies and even more fairy lights!

In more exciting news I have started working at one of my all time favourite High Street shops, Zara. The store that I am working at opened in Liverpool city centre last week which is why I have been so busy. It has been horrendously full of customers. By Saturday I will have worked 10 days in a row without a day off, totaling 78 hours. Someone please bring me cake and my bed! Help! I have to say there are some absolutely gorgeous items for sale at the moment and I'm already working on a Zara wishlist post to show you all the most amazing things you can buy. The A/W14 collection is full of super soft scarfs, chunky knits, sports style hoodies and leggings and puffer coats. I'm going to have to be careful not to spend all my wages on clothes...


8 comments:

  1. Wow, so cool! I've never been to Liverpool but I hope everything works out, these pictures seem like you'll enjoy your stay! :)

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You really should visit Liverpool if you have the chance, it's a great city! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures!!Amazing blog!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, i'll go and check it out now! Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't been in Liverpool but on your pictures it looks beautiful!
    Thank you for follow, I also love your blog and I'm your new follower too:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend coming to visit. It is a great city! Thank you so much for your comment and following me :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your move and new job! I'd love the visit Liverpool, it looks so beautiful! Super jealous of you working in Zara, good luck with it :) x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You will have to come and visit, and the job is going well so far so hopefully it stays that way! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I look forward to reading what you have to say and I will reply as soon as possible!



blogger template by lovebird