Wednesday, 16 September 2015

A/W Wishlist 2015


Clockwise from Left
Long Velvet Dress, Zara, £79.99 Available Here
Leather Slouch Hobo Bag, ASOS, £55 Available Here
Brown Faux Fur Tippet, River Island, £28 Available Here
Ember Nesi Coat, All Saints, £298 Available Here
410 Black Trainers, New Balance, £55 Available Here
Clownfish Track Shorts, Vinti Andrews, Was £90 Now £60 Available Here
Matt Lipstick in Taupe, Mac, £15.50 Available Here
In England it feels like Autumn is already here and with it comes an array of furs and wools and leathers taking the form of snuggly jumpers and oversized coats. The shops are full of the next latest trends and it would only be right as a blogger to share with you some of my favourites! My gothic side has been awoken and I'm completely in love with muted tones, thick textures and simple silhouettes. Living in the quick paced London town comfort and effortless style is key. I hope you like my choices. Let me know what your A/W favourites are!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting :) I look forward to reading what you have to say and I will reply as soon as possible!



blogger template by lovebird